Week 13 (December 6):
- Tentative game: New England @ Miami
- Prospects: 7-3 v. 5-5. Still lopsided.
- Protected games: Cowboys-Giants (FOX) and Titans-Colts (CBS).
- Other possible games mentioned on last week’s Watch and their records: Eagles (6-4)-Falcons (5-5), Vikings (9-1)-Cardinals (7-3), and Jags (6-4)-Texans (5-4).
- Impact of Monday Night Football: Texans can move to 6-4, but…
- Analysis: …I said last week that any game would need a perfect storm to happen to steal the flex away from Vikings-Cardinals, and the Cards won, so Favremania it is.
- Final prediction: Minnesota Vikings @ Arizona Cardinals.
- Current situation: No announcement yet, which could mean Jags-Texans has a shot after all, or it could mean the NFL is being insane and sticking with Pats-Dolphins.